- Powstańców Wielkopolskich 13, 30-707 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 godz. temu
- Pełny etat
Who we are
We’re a tech company with automotive roots & one of the most significant market leaders in designing, engineering and enabling solutions for how we’ll move tomorrow. A huge part of this work has been done in Krakow Technical Center by our engineers. Today, our mission is to shape the world with a significantly reduced number of road accidents, fatalities and injuries.
- Planning and coordination of the functional safety activities in the development phases of the safety lifecycle.
- Maintaining the Functional Safety Plan, also monitoring the progress of the safety activities against the Functional Safety Plan.
- Ensuring that the Development Interface Agreement(s) (DIA) is planned, developed and reviewed / approved by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM).
- Ensuring that a Safety Case is developed (compiled) for projects with customer requirements for functional safety.
- Ensuring that FS audits and assessment are complete, findings are corrected.
- Participation in project design reviews.
- Management and analysis of safety requirements.
- ASIL work package tailoring with respect to assigned Safety Goals/Safety Requirements.
- Support development teams in performing safety analysis and analysing the results with respect to the technical safety concept.
- Establish and maintain all functional safety relevant internal and external interfaces (e.g. customer, supplier, development team, manufacturing sites).
- Active participation in Functional Safety process and procedures development.
- Degree in electrical engineering, Software or comparable
- 3+ years of experience in functional safety for automotive
- Expert knowledge of ISO 26262
- Proven track on development and implementation of safety concepts
- Proven track on safety analysis methods (FTA, FMEA, FMEDA)
- Strong systems engineering background
- Strong mentoring and team building skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Preferably proven track on technical leadership
- Written and fluent spoken English is mandatory
Get a list of benefits such as private health care, child fund, life insurance, Employee Pension Plan (+ 3,5% on each gross salary), trainings, sports activities Multisport card, etc.
Join us to:
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers