Mars is a family-owned business with more than a century of history making diverse products and offering services for people and the pets people love. With almost $35 billion in sales, the company is a global business that produces some of the world’s best-loved brands: M&M’s®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN’S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Mars also provides veterinary health services that include BANFIELD® Pet Hospitals, Blue Pearl®, VCA® and Pet Partners™. Headquartered in McLean, VA, Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire its more than 100,000 Associates to create value for all its partners and deliver growth they are proud of every day.
Functional Talent Acquisition Expert CHRIS (HR SSC)
Location: Warsaw city center, Poland
As part of Mars Global Services Human Resources Organization the Functional Expert provides process expertise, functional system ownership, technical leadership, and continuous improvement for global and regional solutions ensuring they deliver quality results that meet functional process requirements as well as operational efficiencies.
Solutions Development: Lead the translation of functional design into technology features to deliver quality HR solutions. In partnership with other Global Process owners ensure project deliverables are fully met, and owns the system and solution design. Assess impacts to other applications and related HR support services to manage the change.
Release Management: Responsible for assessing vendor releases/updates in related process area(s), including understanding new or changed functionality, evaluating applicability and impacts, and proposing changes.
- Continuous Improvement: Lead identified project on the roadmap, proactively identify and manage continuous improvement opportunities, prioritize and manage requests for new or changed functionality, collect feedback, evaluate impacts and business value, prepare requirements documents, lead functional implementation and ensure proper support process and resources are in place at go-live.
- Date Quality and Privacy: Accountable for standard data definitions, maintenance of data dictionary, and managing data quality improvement process for applicable functional area(s). Ensure data privacy requirements are upheld.
- Service Management: Oversee and review service delivery, develop Operating Level Agreements (OLAs), set priority, provide feedback and ensure service quality is up to agreed standard. May need to get involved in troubleshooting complex issues. Proactively communicate/ escalate significant issues with identified mitigation approaches.
HR Technology Scouting: Build external networks in HR information technology communities and vendors, understand industry trends and upcoming opportunities. Raise customer request, influence technology solution roadmap and solutions based on Mars functional needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in HR, Business Administration or IT
- Minimum of 5 years’ professional career with an experience in HR information systems, related processes and services solutions, in-depth expertise in HR information system technologies
- Minimum of 1,5 year experience with cloud-based HR technologies, such as SuccessFactors or SAP
- Agile mindset, passion for technology and drive for results
- Demonstrated expert knowledge of assigned process (functional knowledge) and system, solid knowledge and experiences with related process and system
- Proven track record managing large projects and getting things done effectively and efficiently
- Working with multi-cultural and remote peers and project teams collaboratively in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills with good knowledge of written and spoken English; Polish is not required
- Experience of advanced problem solving, e.g. must be able to work in both a business process level and troubleshoot complex systems issues
What do we offer?
- Rewarding place to work, start-up environment and people-driven team
- Great place to learn by doing, from others and via trainings
- Individual approach to career planning
- Contract of employment
- Attractive financial conditions with full benefits package: Medicover, Multisport, Saving Fund, Life insurance, bonuses
- Employee discount for company products
- Convenient location in the city center of Warsaw
Mars is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.