- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 lat temu
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for the position of
JOB ID - 106285
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was first established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2500 staff members at three sites across the city and will now open a new office in Gdańsk. This will offer multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle as our Poland branch provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
- Candidates / Graduates with Bachelor/ Master degree in a relevant field such as accounting, finance, business, economics etc. however, candidates with degree in a different disciplines are also considered
- Candidates with 1-4 years of experience in finance and / or client services and/ or business related environment
- Prior experience working in financial industry would be an asset
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a team environment
- Good command of English is required
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office especially Excel and Access would be a benefit
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong numerical skills
- Quick in thinking, reflection & execution
- Competitive benefits and salary package
- An International operating environment
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities.
- Technical or leadership career pathway
- Mobility of workforce and the encouragement of rotational career opportunities
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.
Job ID: 106285 / Location: Krakow