- Marynarska 12, 02-676 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Valuations Department at Citi is looking for juniors with knowledge regarding financial markets/ capital markets and people who already have their first experience in Investment Funds Industry to join our Fund Accounting team.
Fund Accounting Specialist/Analyst
Please be informed that we will contact selected candidates only.
Citi is registered trademark of Citigroup Inc., used under license. Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries are also entitled to rights to certain other trademarks contained herein.
Citibank Europe PLC
- Calculation and verification of the Net Asset Value (NAV) of Citi Clients’ funds in line with the fund prospectus
- Ensure all financial instruments are processed correctly
- Review stock and cash reconciliations to ensure the exceptions noted have no NAV impact and items cleared are treated
- Analyze cause and suggest enhancements for recurring exceptions through review of reconciliations and analysis of NAVs
- Monitoring and review of the activity taking place within the fund including the verification of security trading, security valuations, corporate action events, income and expense accruals, derivative positions, and reconciliation of accounting records to the custodian
- Around 1-2 years of experience in finance or extensive knowledge regarding financial markets, capital markets
- Knowledge of accounting
- Studying for ACCA, ACA or CIMA will be an asset
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Fluent English
- Access to in depth knowledge of how Capital Markets operate
- Access to a dynamic variety of training material & courses across multiple delivery platforms
- Working as part of a team of professionals with vast knowledge of the financial environment
- Full time job contract