Fund Accounting Support Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
An outstanding opportunity to join us and become a part of a Fund Accounting Support team in Wroclaw to support the NAV calculation for Swiss, Luxembourgish and Irish funds. You will manage and perform daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, control and processing (trade capture, reconciliation) activities as per deliverables checklist with focus timelines and accuracy. You will be responsible for ensuring correctness of data used for NAV calculation as well as identifying and resolving process issues. Besides daily processing your scope of duties will cover update of operational procedures and checklist for new processes and funds and ensure high quality of outputs.
Your future colleagues
Currently, the team includes a diverse group of motivated people. Sector comprises over 50 specialists divided into several teams. The team values high attention to details within very dynamic environment and tight deadlines. We are dedicated to support one another and our business partners. We are looking for a colleague who shares our passion and high standards. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for an experienced Fund Accounting specialist with a proven track record in dealing with trade capture, reconciliation, and master data maintenance activities. Ability to manage work under high time pressure and focus on a day-to-day process enhancements is very important for the role. Excel skills at medium/advanced level or higher would be an asset.
An ideal candidate:
- Proven experience in Fund Accounting/ Fund Administration functions (2-3 years).
- Holds university degree/higher education in economics, and/or accounting/portfolio management.
- Is willing to work on an early shift (5:00am in the morning).
- Possess good knowledge of Fund Services functions – e.g. Transfer Agency, Depositary Bank etc.
- Detailed understanding of financial markets instruments such as Fixed Income, Equity, and Derivatives.
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail, problem solving skills and commitment to maintaining a strong control environment.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Is ambitious, hardworking individual with strong client communication and interpersonal skillset.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.