Welcome Original Thinkers to our Regional Business Services Hub in Krakow. Our global $18 billion FMCG business is built upon original thinking. For 145+ years, Kimberly-Clark
has challenged conventional wisdom to reimagine how we can better serve our consumers around the world with brands such as Kleenex® and Huggies®. From our new Hub in Krakow, you will own important work that will enable our organization to succeed in Europe, the Middle East and Africa and globally. We are pleased to announce we are now creating our new Credit and Collection team, so have multiple positions available.
GBS Global Delivery Network Reporting Consultant
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
The Reporting Consultant will be a core member of the team responsible for providing support to critical functions of the reporting processes for business users to access data using analytical tools to build and deploy value driven business solutions.
A person in this role will influence changes necessary to establish a culture of quality and needs to be a strategic thinker and problem solver, capable of analyzing complex business processes and focusing on standardizing, optimizing and automating business operations.
Kimberly-Clark’s Shared Services operations are moving from a functional regional model to a Global Business Services (GBS) model. Global Business Services operates in 6 sites with 1100+ employees worldwide and growing. Business functions within the GBS scope are Accounting-to-Report (ATR), Procure-to-Pay (PTP), Order-to-Cash (OTC). The Reporting Specialist will be a key driver to ensure reducing complexity, ensuring operational compliance, delivering services more efficiently and effectively, and freeing up capacity to further grow the GBS operations, enabling business teams to focus on profitably growing our business.
- Providing administrative support and reporting analysis for the department.
- Working closely with Reporting Specialists and GBS team members to prepare and/or keep up to date project documentation, information, summaries, reports, timelines, charters, etc.
- Computing, recording, and proofreading data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Supporting Reporting team with creation, maintainability and implementation of SOP’s related to KPI/Data reporting processes.
- Fostering and leveraging working relationships with the Reporting in the other regions to ensure consistency of approach and message for deploying quality reporting methods and tools across GBS.
- Providing assistance in executing and implementing process improvement initiatives participating as consultants on special project assignments as requested by management.
Behaviors and Skills:
Essential Knowledge / Experience:
- Analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to analyze business processes and workflows.
- Hands-on, proactive problem solving.
- Innovative capabilities, requiring strategic thinking and foresight.
- Capability of working in a matrix organization, driving collaboration across businesses and functions with minimum supervision.
- Enthusiasm, positive energy, resiliency and ability to manage stressful situations.
- Storytelling - ability to communicate complex technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
- Fluency in English language.
- Being highly organized with strong follow up skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Economics or equivalent/ comparable work experience. BA degree preferred.
- Accounting experience with SAP is an advantage.
- Knowledge of accounting concepts and principles as well as demonstrated general knowledge in financial analysis, planning, preparation or administration of financial reporting.
- Experience standardizing and transforming a variety of data sets to prepare them for analysis.
- Experience in report analysis and development using business tools such as Tableau or similar programs is a plus.
- Proficient utilizing a PC to prepare works using Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, Access, VBA etc.)
- Ability to document processing procedures.
- Great opportunity to join company at the start-up phase of Global Business Service Centre in Krakow.
- Complex training and knowledge transfer.
- Competitive salary and attractive performance related bonus.
- Modern office located in the heart of Krakow.
- Private Medical cover.
- Free onsite refreshments (Variety of coffee, tea, fruit).
- Casual dress policy.