GBS Site Lead
AkzoNobel Car Refinishes Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Krakowiaków 50, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- ważna jeszcze 7 dnido: 24 paź 2021
- Kierownik / Koordynator
GBS Site Lead
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
Nr ref.: 13687 36704315
AkzoNobel has a passion for paint. We’re experts in the proud craft of making paints and coatings, setting the standard in color and protection since 1792. Our world class portfolio of brands – including Dulux, International, Sikkens and Interpon – is trusted by customers around the globe. Headquartered in the Netherlands, we operate in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com.
Perks & Benefits
About the assignment
AkzoNobel GBS aims to standardize and improve the functional support processes into one global operating model which delivers leading performance by working in a consistent way, using best-practices and building expertise. We align to the GBS strategic vision enabling an improved customer experience, driving a culture of continuous improvement and improving our cost to serve.
Purpose of the role
GBS Site Leader Warsaw reports to the Head of GBS and manages the delivery center key support functions such as facility admin/reception, quality control, internal control/compliance, documentation and universal service desk. He/she is responsible for successfully building and running the GBS location in Warsaw, Poland. The role requires interaction with Global Process Delivery Leads (GPDL) who are responsible for the day-to-day delivery center operations. This includes all aspects of building and running the center while meeting operational requirements in an efficient, cost-effective way and maintaining compliance with all regulations and legislation. GBS Site Leader Warsaw continuously keeps the GBS strategic vision in mind.
People Management, Team work
- Management of delivery center supportive functions and support to (regional) operations teams in Warsaw.
- Acting as the partner in the center by ensuring the effective and efficient support of the GBS activities/operations.
- Building an engaged workforce and creating an environment that is a great place to work.
- Positioning the center as an attractive place to work in the local labour market environment.
- Ensuring compliancy with AkzoNobel’s company policies, values and code of conduct within the location.
- Creating optimal conditions for the end-to-end processes to perform.
- Workforce planning for all teams based in the center including retention strategies aligned with the operational requirements.
Delivering strategy and value plans
- Delivering within operating and capital budgets.
- Being responsible for the execution and realization of investment projects.
- Optimizing support function efficiency and encouraging continuous improvement.
- Ensuring training and exchange of operational best practices.
- Acting as Site Leader for local and regional authorities and institutes relevant to the organization.
- Supporting both internal and external audits.
- Acting in the change network as change agent by ensuring key messages and progress are cascaded in the organization via the leadership and (local) feedback gets back to GBS global.
- Being a contributor to the Global Leadership Team to drive key initiatives and share best practices across the centers.
- Driving quality management across processes executed in the center, continuous improvement culture and rolling out strategy deployment.
- Establishing contact center and driving close cooperation with back office functions.
- Delivering on agreed SLA and RFT targets.
- Analysing root causes for calls and driving improvement opportunities resulting from these (in cooperation with process owners).
- Driving performance management culture across the service delivery organization in the center (direct and indirect reports).
- Keeping oversight of incoming transition of work and assuring readiness for operations.
- Ensuring readiness of relevant site services (for example IT and other site support services) for the operational teams to execute the required work.
- A Bachelor or Master’s degree is required.
- Minimum 10 years of management experience, of which minimum 5 years in shared services environment and/or contact centers.
- Proven ability to work within a cross regional, functional, multicultural and virtual context (matrix organization).
- Hands-on experience with shared services/contact center site support functions.
- Broad understanding of functions(e.g.IT), processes and services.
- Focused drive for results, emotional intelligence, trusted influence, conceptual thinking and process thinking are essential. Change management, coaching & mentoring, communication, negotiation, and problem solving skills are also key leadership skills necessary for the role.
- Fluency in English.
Perks & Benefits
- Fresh Fruit
- Team Building Events
- Learning Cafeteria (incl. Percipio)
- CSR Initiatives
- Additional Insurance