- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What will you do?
- Delivery of IT solutions in GCP cloud as well as hybrid and on-premises model for Enterprise customers;
- Participating in implementation and design of technical solutions in the fields of (among others): Cloud Architecture, Containerization, Automation, Cloud migrations, DevOps;
- Identifying the possibilities of optimization and transformation of client IT and Cloud architecture.
What we expect from you:
- Designing and implementing overall GCP cloud architecture including Landing Zone configuration (organization, network, storage, compute and integration with on-premises);
- Designing and implementing security and compliance (IAM, billing managing, resource hierarchy, data security, security controls);
- Cloud-native networking (VPC, peering, firewalls, container networking);
- Implementing Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Terraform Enterprise, Github Enterprise);
- Configuring compute systems (GCE, GKE, serverless networking, infrastructure orchestration, resource configuration, and patch management, container orchestration);
- Infrastructure monitoring / logging / profiling / alerting solution;
- Upper intermediate English – is a must;
- Professional Cloud Architect or Associate Cloud Engineer certificates will be advantage.
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care and life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.