- Ogłoszenie wygasło 16 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
What will you do?
- Delivery of IT solutions in GCP cloud as well as hybrid and on-premises model for Enterprise customers – banks, telecoms, corporations;
- Participating in implementation and design of technical solutions in the fields of (among others): Cloud Architecture, Containerization, Automation, Cloud migrations, DevOps;
- Identifying the possibilities of optimization and transformation of client IT and Cloud architecture;
- Client organization onboarding to the Cloud.
What we expect from you:
- Cost / resources calculations and optimization;
- Creating a migration plan;
- Onboarding process;
- Designing for security and compliance (IAM, billing managing, resource hierarchy, data security, security controls);
- Designing and configuring network, storage, and compute resources (Integration with on-premises / multi-cloud environments);
- Cloud-native networking (VPC, peering, firewalls, container networking);
- Configuring compute systems (Compute resource provisioning, network configuration for compute resources (Google Compute Engine, Google Kubernetes Engine, serverless networking, infrastructure orchestration, resource configuration, and patch management, container orchestration);
- Designing and configuring cloud-native database for large scale, low-latency workloads;
- Infrastructure monitoring / logging / profiling / alerting solution;
- Experience (or at least good fundamentals) in working with Containers with usage orchestration platforms (e.g. Kubernetes, GKE, OpenShift, Anthos);
- Deeply understanding of DevOps culture, practices, tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, GitLab, Pipelines);
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and Automation Tools approach using machine-readable definition files (e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Deployment Manager);
- Knowledge of common Operating Systems (e.g. Linux Red Hat / Debian distribution, Windows);
- Understanding of virtualization technologies (e.g. VMware, RHV / KVM, Hyper-V, Oracle VM) and private / hybrid cloud platforms (e.g. Red Hat OpenStack, VMware vRealize, Google Anthos, Red Hat CloudForms);
- Experience or reasonable understanding of some aspect(s) of network stack and network protocols.
- Deeply understanding of some aspect(s) of computer security: network security, application security, security protocols, cryptography;
- Experience developing simple scripts and applications with one of: Bash, Python.
- Upper intermediate English – is a must.
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care and life insurance and employee share program.
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card and the lunch card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Participation in the implementation of projects on a global scale for the largest international companies from Fortune500 using the latest technological solutions and tools.
- Employee Assistance Program - free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program
When applying please enclose the below statement:
"I hereby consent to the processing of my personal data by Accenture sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw (00-121), at ul. Sienna 39, NIP 526-00-15-900 (Data Controller), in accordance with the Act of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and the Regulation on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Data Protection Directive), necessary to carry out the recruitment process by Accenture . At the same time, I declare that I provide my personal data completely voluntary. I also declare that I have been informed about my right to withdraw my consent or object to processing of data, request access to them, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing and their transfer, at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection supervisory authority."
Accenture does not discriminate employment candidates on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, disability, national origin, political beliefs, trade union membership, ethnicity, denomination, sexual orientation or any other basis impermissible under Polish law.