General Ledger Accountant
- Gdańsk, Pomeranian
- offer expired 2 months ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- full office work
The primary directives of this position are to assist in providing accurate and timely financial information for the Wellbore Technologies Segment (WT) European Ledgers in a format that can be easily used by WT employees to manage their businesses, and assist in implementing and adhering to processes that will ensure the WT compliance with all relevant governmental and company standards and regulations (GAAP, SOX, etc.). We currently offer hybrid working at our Gdansk office.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Work closely with the European Wellbore team to provide and distribute system-generated reports that communicate the “financial health” of the locations/Product Lines and provide the information required to manage the business.
• Prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual financials for the European Wellbore Team.
• Prepare weekly reports required by business.
• Work closely with the WT Compliance Team in providing accurate and timely financial data.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual journal entries, accruals and allocations.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reconciliations.
• Review weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually the accuracy of the financial data.
• Work closely with the Managers to provide and distribute system-generated reports that communicate capital expenditures, disposals, scrap and depreciation for the location’s PP&E.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual capital reports.
• Assist with implementing, managing and continually measure a process for ensuring the efficient compliance with accounting regulations and company policies and reporting requirements.
• Work with internal and external auditors to ensure efficient reviews of financial data and controls.
Qualified by experience (essential).
Professional Finance related qualification (desirable).
Working knowledge in a General Ledger position (essential).
Computer literacy (including good command of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook) (essential).
ERP systems knowledge (essential).
JDE systems knowledge (desirable).
What we offer
Medical Insurance : Get seen, diagnosed, and treated when you’re unwell.
100% company- paid benefit.
Insurance cover 24/h throughout the world.
Full coverage in case of sports activities.
Retirement : Contribution is 1.5% from the Employer and 2% from the Employee.
CLOSING DATE 30 SEPTEMBER 2023
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.
We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.
Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.