private medical care
- Puszkarska 7l, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- Offer expired 3 months ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
Euroclear Bank – Feel the pulse of the financial world.
Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades. Our people ensure that large amounts of money and securities are safely exchanged between buyers and sellers from all parts of the globe.
Why joins us? Read more at: www.euroclear.com/careers
You will be joining the Financial Division within the Finance Service Center (FSC) based in Krakow office reporting to the local Chief Accountant. Your role is to deal with all the accounting tasks for Polish entity and support Euroclear Group with the aim to ensure that the accounts are accurate and complete on a monthly basis.
Your part of the deal:
Processing General Ledger entries
• Timely and accurate processing of Journal entries and period-end (including master data). Ensure that all entries have an adequate back up and can be well understood by the various stakeholders. Ensuring that all reconciliations are completed each month (as well as signed off checklists)
• To perform month end analytical reviews of the accounts, explaining fluctuations to key stakeholders and ensuring that the balance sheet and profit and loss accounts are coherent
• Liaising with internal and external audit as well as fiscal inspectors and providing them with all information required to ensure their work is efficient & effective
• To recommend and implement internal controls and implement audit recommendations
• To perform manual and automatic Journal entries
• Period-end routines processing
• Master data monitoring in the internal Oracle databases ensuring that it is complete and accurate
• Payroll accounting (salaries, social security and taxes)
• The reconciliation of Balance Sheet accounts and accruals
• Prepare and report local tax and regulatory reporting
Process fixed asset entries
• Creates and maintains assets
• Reviews reconciliation of fixed assets and makes required adjustments to physical fixed asset inventory
• Updates fixed asset to sub-ledger once approved
• Runs and reviews monthly depreciation
• Posts depreciation to general ledger
• Perform and evidence controls and reconciliations in each area of expertise
• Create and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for the team
Experience in General Accounting position
Understanding of accounting fundamentals and principles, as well as good practice required
Experience working with an integrated ERP system, preferably Oraclet
You are a proficient user of the MS Office suite, ability to learn new systems and functionalities
Good knowledge of English
Pro-active attitude, initiative taker
Excellent organizational and communication skills
You are emotionally intelligent and self motivated person
What we offer
To be part of a fun, close-knit and international team
Opportunity to help improve the processes and control culture of the company
Stable employment in a global prestigious company.
Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and financial training sessions as well as through our tuition reimbursement programme of business-related courses.
Enjoyable work place full of enthusiastic and driven people.
An attractive pay and benefits package including bonus schemes, private. healthcare, wide training portfolio, a budget for benefits of your choice, transportation allowance and many others.
An Annual Bonus Scheme
Private Medical Care
Life and disability insurance
Flexible Benefit Plan
Occasional and structural teleworking
Christmas gift card
Learning offer, tuition reimbursement
Employee Investment Programme
flexible working time
parking space for employees
home working allowance