General Ledger Accountant
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $19 billion in annual sales, 78,000 employees and 57 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2020. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world.
Whirlpool Corporation is consistently recognized by FORTUNE as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies. Our values are the driving force behind everything we do. Integrity, Respect, Inclusion & Diversity, One Whirlpool, and Spirit of Winning propel our teams to excellence. Get to know us and see what it's like to be part of a company that is in constant pursuit of improving life at home.
General Ledger Accountant
The team you will be a part of
The Accounting team establishes and maintains accounting policies and controls, fiscal controls, preparing financial reports and safeguarding the organization's assets. Maintains accounting and financial records and reports, including general ledger, financial statements, regulatory and management reports.
This role in summary
We are looking for a General Ledger Accountant who will be responsible for accounting activities in Record to Report Closing and Reporting Team, based in EMEA SSC Whirlpool - a business unit of Whirlpool Corporation Group, located in the heart of Łódź, nearby Łódź – Fabryczna.
The candidate for that position should be a finance professional with a good understanding of accounting processes in the RtR area, and their source transactions and will join the team responsible for delivering accounting services to Manufacturing sites based in Poland.
Your responsibilities will include
- Day to day and month-end General Ledger operations: launching RtR month-end transactions in SAP, accrual and prepaid calculation, preparing journal entries, monitoring month-end closing activities, various reports preparation and analysis, reporting of the financial results for consolidation purpose
- Ensure RTR process meets all operational needs and ensure compliance with USGAAP accounting principles and all relevant RTR internal controls
- Prepare and review accounts subject to the Balance Sheet review process, identify unusual items, and select the correct procedure for action
- Be the first line of contact and support to any General Ledger related queries, supporting internal & external audits
- Demonstrate ability to effectively manage priorities, work under pressure and manage tight reporting deadlines
- Be the point of contact among the teams to ensure smooth month-end closing, identifying and solving common cross-departmental process issues
- Take the leading role during meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Assisting with departmental projects and standardization initiatives, process improvement ideas
- Graduate (Bachelor) degree in accounting/ economics/ finance or related field of studies
- 1-3 years of accounting experience in shared services/BPO or in industry or related field
- Good knowledge of SAP or other ERP system and MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Good command of English and Polish (written and spoken)
- Analytical Skills
Preferred skills and experiences
- Knowledge of general ledger processes and sound understanding of accounting principles
- You are a self-driven individual who takes the leading role
- Blackline system knowledge will be an asset
What we offer
- Yearly bonus based on targets achieved
- Stable employment based on full-time job contract in a dynamic company with an international working environment, located in a comfortable and modern office
- Up to 100% co-financing for courses (for example ACCA, CIMA, accounting training,post-graduate studies, language courses)
- Great atmosphere, Team building activities, and social fund benefits
- Private medical coverage with Medicover and a Sport Card
Please upload your CV in English.
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is the world’s leading kitchen and laundry appliance company, with approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 77,000 employees and 59 manufacturing and technology research centers in 2019. The company markets Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit and other major brand names in nearly every country throughout the world. Additional information about the company can be found at whirlpoolcorp.com