General Ledger Accountant
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Trustwave is a leading cybersecurity and managed security services provider focused on threat detection and response. Offering a comprehensive portfolio of managed security services, consulting and professional services, and data protection technology, Trustwave helps businesses embrace digital transformation securely. Trustwave is a Singtel company and the global security arm of Singtel, Optus and NCS, with customers in 96 countries.
General Ledger AccountantNumer ref.: 135335
The General Ledger Accountant position is responsible for monthly close tasks and ad hoc projects as needed related to specific legal entities of Trustwave.
- Responsible for the monthly close process, including working with key stakeholders to gather the necessary information, the creation of journal entries, performing financial analysis to ensure accuracy, applying consistent accounting policies, and developing, reporting, and communicating financial close results.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations in a clear and concise manner for review purpose along with resolving any unreconciled differences in a timely manner.
- Develop a relationship and work with third party local accounting teams to achieve close objectives.
- Organize, provide, and coordinate all relevant information (revenue schedules, intercompany schedules, accrual schedules, miscellaneous and ad hoc info) to local third-party accountants for preparation of monthly accounting packages.
- Review Salesforce for accuracy before processing billing and revenue.
- Review monthly packages provided by third party for accuracy and proper support during month end close along with helping to coordinate a standardized format of information for entire region. Record reporting package entries into the central financial system (NetSuite).
- Calculate / review revenue recognition in accordance with GAAP and company policy along with the calculation and review of unbilled AR and deferred accounts. Work with revenue team to ensure any revenue recognition changes or updates are accurately reflected in the calculations.
- Update / review accrual schedules monthly (vacation, commission, bonus).
- Prepare / review intercompany activity and reconciliations.
- Reconcile local accounts provided by local accountants to NetSuite financials and general ledger.
- Reconcile US GAAP to Local GAAP reporting package (as required prepare bridge schedules).
- Prepare / review analytical review of balance sheet and income statements along with any other monthly reporting requirements.
- Coordinating and working with multiple resources in 12 countries via email, responding to multiple departments on requests related to payments, revenue, and general questions.
- 2+ years of experience with a strong background in public accounting preferred.
- Degree in Accounting. ACCA/CIMA or international equivalent is highly preferred.
- International experience with GAAP and IFRS, including consolidation and foreign currency accounting beneficial.
- Ability to work flexible schedule to align better with US time schedule is a plus.
- Proven organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a cross-functional environment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of internal controls and best practices business processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills, including previous exposure to senior management and the ability to present information accordingly.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Continuous improvement attitude.
- Experience with NetSuite preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- sport card/co-financing of vacation
- life insurance
- medical insurance
- lunch card
- the employee pension scheme (PPE)
- support in obtaining professional certifications