Now there is a chance to join us in the position of:
General Ledger Accountant
Location: Warszawa | Reference number: ISS/FIN/GL/102017
- Employment contract without trial period.
- Benefit package among others private medical care, sports card, insurance, occasional gifts.
- Free Business English lessons and real opportunities to use this language on a daily basis.
- Development in the chosen direction thanks to the career pathways, trainings, cross-functional projects, promotions and inter-departmental promotions.
- Comprehensive implementation programs specially tailored to the department and position.
- Friendly working atmosphere - we do take care of your work-life-balance.
- High organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections).
- Modern office in Mokotów area (approx. 15 minutes from Wilanowska metro station) including ergonomic work stations, fruit days and a wide range of beverages.
- Welcome package (surprise).
- Prepare and record journal entries such as accruals, prepayments, monthly adjustments and corrections etc.
- Responsible of calculation of group charges/services fee and of the actual invoicing of these fees.
- Responsible of fixed assets management.
- Review invoices in AP workflow (WebCost), provide coding and ensure quality check.
- Maintain with high accuracy the monthly accrual & provision list, validate it against already booked costs.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of BS accounts.
- Prepare and provide internal reporting, Group reporting (SAP BPC).
- Ensure that the process procedures are up to date, write procedures for new activities.
- Perform high review pf P&L accounts in order to identify prepayments or wrong bookings.
- Ensure high and review of BS and take action on required adjustments.
- Review actuals versus budgeted costs and make accrual for potential income of costs.
- Perform high and review of EBITA and confirm results with TL/Finance Manager.
Join us if…
- minimum 2 year experience on a General Ledger/Accountant position in SSC/BPO,
- higher education in finance/accountancy,
- knowledge of English at least at level B2,
- good knowledge of Excel,
- analytical thinking,
- willingness to learn and increase responsibilities,
- knowledge of SAP (would be an asset).