- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
General Ledger department is in charge of General Accounting, Global Fixed Assets & Intercompany Operations and Statutory & Compliance activities for Motorola’s entities in the region.
- Preparation of local statutory accounts and financial statements in line with Polish Accounting Act
- Performing corporate tax accounting and monthly, quarterly, half yearly and yearly tax reporting activities, including deferred tax calculation, statistical reporting and corporate income tax based on Polish tax rules
- Preparation of VAT declarations - Polish VAT rules
- Preparation on any other tax declaration required by tax law, statistics and National Bank reporting, CBCR, Intrastat.
- Completing period end close activities related to statutory and tax accounting and other financial accounting activities
- Sending intercompany dividend declarations requests for dividend postings
- Performing accounts reconciliations, including balance sheet review and reconciliation between US GAAP and local statutory accounts
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory and tax requirements by following the guidance provided by Polish law and the corporation procedures
- Supporting internal/external audits by preparing information as and when requested
- Redesign and improve existing finance processes to increase productivity while maintaining quality and controls
- Ensure process documentation of all processes is in place
- Other ad hoc tasks as determined by the GL Manager/Team Lead
- At least 5-6 year experience in statutory & tax area
- Strong tax and accounting knowledge: Polish Accounting Act, VAT and CIT rules
- Oracle Financial Systems experience as an advantage
- Very good command of English (verbal and written)
- Graduate of Accounting or Finance
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Tech-savvy & advanced computer skills (excel)
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, to be able to interact with Finance and non-Finance staff at various levels
- Ability to work in intense, fast paced and multinational work environment
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Flexible working hours
- Contract of employment
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space)
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.
- Private medical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- 8 hours working day (30 minutes lunch break included)
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events
- Training and broad development opportunities
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate