General Ledger Manager
NR REF.: 1119155
Your new company
You will join Ricoh Business Services, which is a part of a a global technology company that has been transforming the way people work for more than 80 years.
Your new role
The person we find should be someone who will be able to ensure that adequate controls, systems and procedures are in place to provide accurate and timely financial reporting, reconciliation and management information to meet accounting, legal and statutory requirements, whilst maintaining maximum customer satisfaction and ensuring that service levels are met or exceeded for all customer requirements.
More importantly you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for the management and development of the General Ledger teams (c.a. 20 persons, 2 TLs) ensuring that each area meets and exceeds its KPIs and SLAs
- Stakeholders management
- In-house budget and accounitng responsibility
- Ensure compliance with all Group Accounting policies and relevant accounting standards (IFRS/local GAAPs)
- Control the reporting and reconciliation of, but not limited to, cash, fixed assets, inventory, prepayments, VAT, intercompany accounts and leasing
- To lead and implement strategic initiatives linked to corporate objectives in order to ensure continuous improvement and best practice
- Ensure all staff are properly trained and have appropriate resources available to be successful in their roles
- To be responsible for ensuring adequate financial controls are in place including compliance with SOX and ensuring that internal and external audit requirements are met.
Key Performance Measure on this position are:
- Month end closed on time, all reconciliations adequately performed and recorded within SLA
- SOX, internal and external audit requirements must be met
- Reconciling items must be identified and correcting journal entries made within appropriate timescales.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful in this position you need to be experienced within Finance and leadership areas. You need to know how to motivate and generate enthusiasm throughout the team, create an identity with RICOH within your team, and have experience in preparation of Statutory Accounts/communication with auditors. Fluent English is a must as well as being qualified Accountant with ACA, CIMA or ACCA or equivalent. Effective communication and performance management experience is required.
What you'll get in return
You will be working in the inspiring environment among ambitious people in the tallest building in Gdańsk, located within Olivia Business Center complex. You will be provided with benefits such as private medical healthcare with Luxmed, Multisport Card as well as private life insurance and work from home.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.