JLL, a Fortune 500 company, is a leading professional services firm that specializes in commercial real estate. We have nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 80,000. We operate locally, regionally and globally – and it’s up to you which scale fits your professional plans best. With us, you’ll be able to participate in innovative projects and leave a lasting impact with your work. Achieve your ambitions while contributing to JLL success. We are waiting for you!
Please check what we offer and apply for the role of:
- Validation and optimizing financial processes in the GL department.
- Defining and cascading KPIs to monitor and improve the efficiency of the month end close process and other GL activities.
- Planning, monitoring and executing KPIs.
- Supporting Team Leaders.
- Ensuring high quality GL service at local teams and within the region.
- Identifying gaps and implementing improvements in GL processes.
- Leading GL finance projects and actively supporting projects within EMEA Finance.
- Building and maintaining partnership with internal and external clients.
- Fluent spoken & written English; fluency in other European languages will be an advantage.
- Min. 8 years post graduate accounting experience, including 3 years’ experience in people management (minimum of 4-5 employees).
- Understanding of accounting principles is a must (US GAAP preferred).
- Knowledge of People Soft or another ERP package.
- Experience in working in a financial shared service centre or a large financial organization.
- Service-orientation with superior customer service skills.
- Sensitivity to inter-cultural issues when dealing with a range of internal clients and external vendors.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Employment contract.
- Competitive benefit package (incl. Benefit Systems, private healthcare, life insurance).
- Possibility to work in a highly professional, stimulating and challenging work environment of multinational Company with great and long-term career prospective.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your own initiatives.
- Attractive office location in A class building within a 5-minute walk from the metro station
- Comfortable working environment (own canteen, library, relax area).
- Opportunity to participate in training and development programs.
- Friendly and supportive company culture.
Please note we will contact selected candidates only. Please include the following clause in your application: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji aktualnego oraz przyszłych procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.).