- Puszkarska 7m, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Our company offers a culture focused on your career to help you expand your talents and a chance to change lives: https://iamherbalifenutrition.com/.
For 40 years, we've known that good nutrition leads to a better life. If you're ready to help us on our mission for nutrition, we want to hear from you today.
The position is key in daily operations of the Accounting and Controlling Centre of Excellence for EMEA, ensuring that all EMEA books and records and subsequent reporting are delivered timely and accurately and conforms with applicable accounting standards and company policies and procedures. In this role, you will work individually and as a team of Accountants and Analysts within Financial Reporting Team for EMEA businesses, for either of the group of businesses representing – Commissionaire/Consignment; Buy/Sell or Buy/Sell with Inventory, Cost Centre and Others.
- Full responsibility of the books of Herbalife entities,
- Preparing and posing journal vouchers,
- Proper cost allocation,
- BS accounts reconciliation,
- Calculating of taxes (VAT, CIT, others,)
- Preparing Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Cash Flow),
- US GAAP and statutory adjustments,
- Regular analyses of the variances,
- Cooperation with other business groups as well as third parties (tax advisors, auditors),
- Additional tasks on request (ad hoc request from Supervisor),
- Independent decision-making,
- Responsible for internal projects.
- Higher education in Accounting or Finance,
- Professional (or near) qualification,
- Experienced within Finance / Accounting in an International / Multi-national company, US parent advantageous (at least 2 years),
- Experienced with Shared Services or Outsourcing Centre environment, people and change management as well as working in a multicultural, international environment, understanding of relevant regional accounting practices and the regulatory environment,
- Good all round knowledge of local corporate and income taxes, local GAAP and US GAAP,
- MS Office knowledge,
- Oracle (or the other ERP system) knowledge (at least 2 years),
- Experience of Excel to an advanced level,
- Very good command of English (fluent level),
- Ability to communicate in a professional way with upper management, other departmental teams, and finance professionals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Company laptop/Remote desktop,
- Attractive salary, bonuses, and benefits package including Luxmed VIP medical package, MyBenefit System (Multisport or Cafeteria), private insurance, entertainment events, and many others,
- Flexible working hours,
- International environment,
- Very good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment with Herbalife products,
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes,
- Personal development opportunities,
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills, and training sessions.
If you want to be part of a business that values people as individuals as well as inspires and motivates its employees to succeed and expand their talents please apply via Aplikuj button.