General Ledger Team Leader (m/f)
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to be involved in SSC structures and take part in development and optimizations of processes.
Our Client is an international well-recognized company, the leader of their market. For their Shared Service Center located in Wroclaw we are looking for Candidates interested in the position of GL Team Leader.
- Leading GL department and ensuring that all tasks are completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Prioritize and process daily business requirements with regards to relevant accounting process
- Manage a team up to 15 persons
- Understand and challenge the accounting processes in scope
- Monitor performance of the team, including design and measurement of relevant KPIs and target levels
- Maintain integrity of the General Ledger reconciliations and process procedures
- Ensure customer satisfaction through effective leadership and providing high quality of service
- Identify process improvement and standardization opportunities, and support implementation process
- University degree in economics / finance
- At least 1 year of experience on a similar position in GL in SSC/BPO preferably
- Good knowledge of ERP software
- Excellent organization, problem solving & attention to details skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Self-motivated, hands-on and team-oriented
- Goal-driven team management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to challenge the existing and improve the processes
- Ability to work with other cultures
- Good knowledge of English
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work atmosphere in a multicultural environment
- Training's and development opportunities
- Comprehensive social benefit package
- Language courses subsidizing
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers.
Michael Page is a part of the PageGroup, which operates through 164 offices in 34 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we’ve been bringing job seekers and employers together for more than 35 years.
Find out more about Michael Page