- Grzybowska 62, 00-855 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
- Ensure that all month end closing activities and other GL activities are executed on timely manner with expected quality in compliance with finance standards and policies
- Ensure the submission of group, local and tax reports in accurate and timely manner
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the team
- Drive standardization and quality in balance sheet reconciliation, perform review with Local Chief Accountants and CFO
- Continuously identify, develop and implement process improvements and internal controls
- Drive various internal and group projects
- Ensure compliance with company policies, relevant accounting requirements, internal controls
- Support internal and external audits
- Close cooperation with Accounts Payable and Treasury team as well as local teams (Accounting, Controlling)
- Manage the work of team responsible for general ledger activities, organise work, delegate, and set priorities
- Monitor and manage workload within the team
- Monitor KPI and improve operational performance
- Team motivation, employee development and evaluation
- Provide trainings to new and current team members
- Secure the back-up structure in order to guarantee service continuity and ensure up to date process documentation
We are looking for:
- Master degree in Accounting or Finance, preferably accounting professional qualification
- 4+ years of experience in accounting and financial reporting areas.
- Previous team management experience (2+ years) in the accounting area
- Good knowledge of accounting in SAP ERP systems
- Strong knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
- Ability to drive continuous improvement agenda in the financial and transactional processes, and monthly closing and reporting processes.
- Ability to plan, set priorities and work under time pressure to meet deadlines while keeping ‘an eye’ for the details.
- Excellent communication, partner to senior management
- Proficiency in English
Moreover, you are:
- You. You’re real. And you’re true to yourself. We cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
- Entrepreneurial. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better.
- Only human. You’ll screw up sometimes but you have no fear of failure because you’re smart enough to learn from mistakes.
- One of the gang. Even if you’re Superman or Wonder Woman, you recognise that teams are the real heroes. And so do we.
- Wide benefits package including: sports card, private health care, life insurance, pension package and internal boutique with a discount
- Plenty of opportunities to grow (also cross-divisionally and functionally).
- Friendly and dynamic work atmosphere in a team engaged in sports and CSR activities
- Amazing, sustainable and functional office in the center of Warsaw
- Dedicated Buddy from day one!
- Rich e-learning package
We are open for candidates with disabilities
Apply via button Aplikuj teraz
If you would like to participate in the above-mentioned recruitment process, it is mandatory to include in your resume the following closes:
“ I agree to the processing my personal data by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the purpose and the scope necessary to carry out the recruitment process for the position of General Ledger Team Leader
 I agree to the processing of my personal data included in the CV, recruitment form and other application documents for the use in the future recruitment by L’Oréal Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at Grzybowska 62, 00-844 Warsaw.
*- mandatory field