We are looking for a person for the position:
General Manager Radisson Blu Resort
Place of work: Świnoujście
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Anticipate risks, gaps and opportunities related to revenue forecast and M&E pipeline, proactively working with respective departments to ensure optimal results.
- Identify cost structure opportunities in the hotel with a strong focus on efficiency and being able to drive change towards productivity.
- Capacity to identify best practices across departments: staffing and scheduling, internal hotel organization (tasks, duties and responsibilities), F&D profitability.
- Proactively ensure the hotel maintains the highest brand standard compliance and service delivery.
- Own and develop a specific action plan to constantly increase quality.
- Master the hotel’s investment plans, ensuring that key areas of maintenance and brand gaps are covered according to the budget.
- Ensure that all employees in the hotel receive the necessary training, both in professional competence and in-service attitude.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
- 5 years of experience as a General Manager or similar role
- Proven leadership experience in a hotel setting
- Fluency in English and/or German
- Proven and strong people management experience
- Hands-on and focus in delivering results with a great attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude for decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Ability to prioritize
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.