Geospatial Data Delivery Analyst (Evidence Lab)
- aleja Pokoju 18A, Grzegórzki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know the key value of geospatial data? Are data and the processing of data interesting to you?
We're looking for Geospatial Data Delivery Analyst to:
• Perform data cleansing and preparation
• Transform large structured and unstructured data sets into actionable insights
• Monitor the quality of underlying data sets collected variety of data sources
You'll be working in the Evidence Lab team in Cracow; dynamic, fast-paced and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology processing techniques. Evidence Lab is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. The position is based in Cracow (Fabryczna Office Park). We offer flexible work arrangements.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel) - Required Technical Skills
• Experience with a very wide array of data sets (especially geospatial data related)
• Practical experience and understanding of Data Analysis concept
• Understanding of data cleansing and preparation
• Practical knowledge and understanding of VBA, SQL, Python, GIS would be an advantage
• Practical proficiency in QGIS would be an advantage
What we offer
private medical care
life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
training and development
internal Mobility and Employee Referral Program
hybrid working model (remote work opportunities)
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Job Reference #259280BR
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?