- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
Do you want to develop your career?
That’s great! Join us and become …
Responsibilities - choose the area, which suits you best!
- Supporting month-end closing activities
- Checking that transactions are booked according to accounting policy
- Doing day-to-day operations: balance sheet reconciliations and monitoring, preparing standard reports
- Participation in improvement projects
- Cooperation with other team members
- Validation of Purchase Request
- Responding to queries and solving problems related to Purchase Orders, suppliers and customers
- Invoice mismatch resolution
- Assurance of compliance
Do you speak English and German on at least B2 level?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Do you have customer orientation and proactive approach?
Do you have at least high school diploma?
If so, we want you in our Team!
1 year of corporate/customer experience would be an asset!
- No trial period
- Sport Card
- Campus Program
- Internal Training Program
- X-mass & Bi-yearly bonus
- Great atmosphere