- Głogowska 31, 60-702 Poznań, PolskaPoznań, wielkopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
First Line Analysts aka Service Desk Support Agents as the members of a first line customer support team, find the best and the easiest solution for users’ problems. This entry level position fits you perfectly if you are junior or you are in the early stage of your career and you wish to get involved in a multinational environment.
As a future member of the team based in Poznan you will have the opportunity to:
- Use and improve your language skills
- Communicate with an international customer via telephone
- Have daily chats in German and English
- Learn a lot and develop your professional profile
- Gain some IT knowledge
- Participate in trainings and talent programs
- Have a stable workplace with flexible scheduling
- Work in safe and friendly atmosphere, where people matter
What we offer:
Various benefits such as:
- Private medical healthcare and cafeteria
- Competitive salary and annual bonus
- Extensive 1-month induction training fully paid
- Opportunity for development to technical or managerial careers
- Brand new and modern office within easy distance
- Home office opportunity and remote recruitment process due to Covid-19 situation
- Additional day off for birthday
You are the ideal candidate if…
- You speak German and English fluently
- You know how to ask the right questions to reach the core
- You have outstanding communication skills and costumer focused mind-set
- You have the ability to do multitasking in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy teamwork
Computacenter is a company where people love to work. The reasons are varied: Some people say it’s because they feel like they really matter. Others love to work with big-name clients, showing them the way into a digital future. Maybe you’re looking for an exceptional community of colleagues you can rely on and leaders who support your growth? At Computacenter we offer a friendly, open environment without too much fuss about hierarchy. We are looking for professionals with diverse competencies, personalities and strengths who want to live our shared value of teamwork and performance.
Computacenter is a leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services. We have about 15,000 employees worldwide who are accompanying our international customers on their path to digital transformation.
Our team of professionals serves corporate and government clients in a variety of industries. We support around 4.2 million users from our Global Service Desk. They are in more than 70 countries and speak 30 languages.
At our service desk locations, you can expect a dynamic, international and informal work environment with flexible work schedules and various offers for professional and personal development. Our informal atmosphere and the strong feeling of belonging makes you feel like being part of a great community.
Interested in joining a company with a strong sense of community?
We’re growing. We’re hiring. We encourage. We empower. We support.