GIS and Remote Sensing Data Analyst
- aleja Pokoju 18A, Grzegórzki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired over a month ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
Are you an analytic thinker and geospatial data enthusiast? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions?
We're looking for GIS and Remote Sensing Data Analyst who will:
- Analyze and interpret data from satellite and radar imagery.
- Work with geospatial based data.
- Perform Data Cleansing and preparation; working with structured and unstructured data.
You'll be working in the Evidence Lab team in Cracow, Poland. Dynamic, fast-paced and creative team taking advantage of the latest technology and data processing techniques. Evidence Lab is charged with helping clients make better decisions through data. The position is based in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). We offer flexible work arrangements.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- Experience in analysis of geospatial data
- Basic knowledge of remote sensing data processing and manipulation
- Ability to execute around tight deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (particularly Excel)
- Practical proficiency in ArcGIS or QGIS
- Practical knowledge and understanding of VBA, SQL, Python, GIS would be an advantage
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Job Reference #259268BR
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?