For our clients, we’re currently looking for:
- Prepare monthly financial and management accounts for European subsidiaries.
- Daily general accounting activities and month-end close process.
- Assist with preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Support local audits.
- Prepare VAT and Intrastat declarations.
- Execute monthly and quarterly preparation of balance sheet accounts reconciliations.
- Monthly Cash management and Inventory reconciliations.
- Ad-hoc reporting to Head Office.
- 1 - 3 years of Accounting/Finance experience, experience in GL is a plus.
- Very good knowledge of one of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Dutch - nice to have.
- Good command of English language.
- Degree in Finance & Banking or Economics.
- Solid knowledge of accountancy regulations.
- Part-qualified ACCA / CIMA will be an advantage.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (for dealing with local Logistics, Purchasing and Sales teams).
- Strong computing skills; advanced Excel required; experience in using Navision or SAP would be an advantage.
The Client offers
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills.
- Career opportunities.
- Ambitious and motivating challenges.
- Attractive salary and benefit package (private health care, life insurance, lunch vouchers, Multisport).