- Wołoska 9A, 02-583 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
What you'll do
- You will take part in the transition of Payroll Accounting to Warsaw SSC including leading customization and automation of Payroll GL file.
- You will accurately and timely perform all Payroll Accounting month end activities : monitoring all payroll related entries are posted in line with both US GAAP and internal accounting guidelines.
- You will prepare and post the payroll related accrual and corrective journal entries; monthly accounts reconciliations and documentation of all submitted financial data.
- You will prepare all annual and year-end payroll and pensions related entries within Payroll Accounting Team’s scope.
- Ensure that financial records are kept in accordance with US GAAP / Local GAAP requirements / SOX / Tax Compliance.
- Collaborate closely with Global Payroll and Cash team members.
- Prepare any required documentation for internal and external audit.
- Prepare process documentation as work instructions.
What qualifications will you need to be successful?
- You have earned a university degree with a major in finance, business or accounting.
- You are an authority in your knowledge of accounting processes and controls.
- 2 years of experience in finance/accounting structures, payroll process knowledge is a great asset
- You have strong analytical skills and ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Technology skills including PC and Web-based applications, proficiency in using Oracle system will be an asset;
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
- Other foreign language would be beneficial.
- A role appropriate to your knowledge and experience.
- Full-time contract of employment.
- Attractive salary and benefit package (private health care, life insurance, lunch card, Multisport package).
- Close co-operation with Regional Controllers and F&A Team across regions.
- Unique opportunity for personal growth which will include internal and external training.
- Challenging work in multinational environment with a dynamic team.
- Expanded benefit package.
Verifone is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Verifone is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Prosimy o dopisanie następującej klauzuli: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej aplikacji dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesów rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych tj. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.), prowadzonych przez European Shared Services sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie."