- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
CERTIFICATE NO. 5406
Our Client is planning to hire the person who is independent in accounts maintenance and reconciliations (entries made in accordance to chart of accounts, proper narrative for journal entries, positions fully reconciled at period end) and who will be responsible for accounting books of company from Geneva.
- Cash and portfolio transactions:
- Monthly recording of all cash and portfolio transactions in line with accounting guidance for each client;
- Monthly reconciliation of cash and portfolio positions by using appropriate reconciliation schedules; Summary Investments, Bank cards, etc;
- Loans maintenance:
- Monthly or quarterly maintenance of loan cards: principal reconciliation, interest computation and reconciliation;
- Record all transactions in line with accounting guidance provided for each client.
- At least 2 years of experience in accounting, finance, auditing (preferably in accounting office or shared service center);
- Fluent English (min. B2);
- Good in Excel;
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
What we offer:
- Great opportunity to develop;
- Work in an international environment;
- Attractive remuneration and high work standards;
- Additional benefits.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV using APPLY button below:
For more information visit: www.mkm-support.pl
“Pursuant to art. 7 section 1 of GDPR, I declare that I agree to the processing by the data administrator, i.e. MKM Support Maria Odorowicz (ul. Obożna 7, lok. 32, 00-332 Warszawa) of my personal data provided in the job application documents aimed at conducting recruitment. I also agree to the processing of the aforementioned personal data by way of automatic means, including in the form of profiling. The above consent was expressed voluntarily, pursuant to art. 4 item 11 of GDPR. I agree to the use of my CV in the future recruitment processes organized by MKM Support Maria Odorowicz (ul. Obożna 7 lok. 32, 00-332 Warszawa).”