- Domaniewska 44, Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
Starcom Sp. z o.o., Oddział Re: Sources Poland
We are a Shared Service Center providing services for advertising agencies and media houses within the Publicis Groupe, which is the 3rd largest communications group worldwide. Re:Sources is responsible for the following areas: Accounting, Legal, HR & Payroll, Tax and IT.
We are currently looking for candidates on the position:
You will be responsible for..
- ensuring that the close process is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- performing a high level review of both B/S and P/L
- preparing and providing group reporting in Hyperion
- preparation and submission of foreign tax declarations to Tax Authorities (VAT)
- the balance sheet accounts reconciliation and intercompany reconciliation process
- coordination of internal/external audit
- handling statistics and other external reporting activities
- close cooperation with internal clients (media houses & advertisement agencies) and other internal departments
- preparation and posting of journal entries (accruals, pre-paid releases, bank transactions, amortization, interest, treasury transactions)
- fixed assets management
- Fluent English
- Bachelor/Master degree in accountancy, economics or finance
- 2-3 years of proven experience in similar role
- Experience in foreign VAT reporting
- Strong MS Office skills (mainly Excel)
- Flexibility, especially in the period of month/year end closing
- Ability to work analytically within a problem solving environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Contract of employment
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to gain experience in an international environment
- Benefits (private healthcare, Multisport card and language courses covered by the Company & within working hours)
I hereby declare I have been informed about the following:
- The data controller of personal data is Starcom sp. z o.o. branch Re:Sources Poland with its business seat in Warsaw, Domaniewska 44, 02-672 Warsaw.
- Personal data is processed to conduct the recruitment based on consent.
- I am allowed to access my data, correct, delete, provide restriction of processing, transfer data, also I am allowed to object and withhold consent to its processing at any time.
- I am allowed to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection
- Recipients of personal data may be data controller’s sub-contractors providing services related to recruitment.
- Personal data will be stored until the recruitment is completed and in the case of consent to multiple recruitments - for a period up to 2 years.
- Any questions related to the processing of data may be reported to: [email protected]
- Providing data is voluntary but necessary for the conduct recruitment.
I hereby express my consent to process my personal data, in accordance with Personal data Act for the purposes of recruitment process at Starcom Sp. zo.o., Re:Sources Poland seated at Domaniewska 44 street, in 02-672 Warsaw. The consent is voluntary, I am allowed to access and edit my data, as well as demand to delete it.
I hereby express my consent to process my personal data, in accordance with Personal data Act for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes at Starcom Sp. zo.o., Re:Sources Poland seated at Domaniewska 44 street, in 02-672 Warsaw. The consent is voluntary, I am allowed to access and edit my data, as well as demand to delete it.