For our Client, the international organization from the technology sector, we are looking for an experienced GL Accountant with German.
GL Accountant with GermanNumer ref.: 191618/6420
- full general ledger accounting of companies,
- complete required close activities including review of month end intercompany statements,
- produce monthly, quarterly and annual reports required by the region,
- developing and maintaining working familiarity with applicable laws, regulations, and interpretations governing financial statements and disclosures, including IFRS,
- ensure the accuracy and completeness of financial reports,
- liaising with auditors and tax advisors and coordinating the supply of information and responses to queries,
- identify and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives within the R2R function, ensuring that improvements are incorporated in the work routine,
- ensure robust compliance environment with applicable policies, procedures, and processes,
- preparing VAT declarations,
- build a strong relationship with key stakeholders.
- min. 2 years of experience in the RtR/GL area in SSC environment,
- strong understanding of end to end RtR/GL process,
- fluency in English and German is a must,
- high level of written and oral communication skills,
- problem-solving and analytical skills,
- experience in participation in the transition,
- a challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- professional development in a company of new technology,
- private medical care and competitive benefits package,
- flexible working hours,
- very comfortable and modern office.
Osoby zainteresowane prosimy o przesyłanie aplikacji klikając w przycisk aplikowania.