Goldman Recruitment is a HR consultancy company that provides high quality Candidates for a variety of professions, with a particular specialization in the Finance sector. By utilizing Search & Selection and Executive Search methods we are able to quickly and efficiently locate and recommend Candidates with the required skills and talents.
For our Client, outsourcing company, we are looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating organization for a position of:
GL Accountant with Italian
Ref. no 171034/ 1
- Daily GL postings incl. upload of payroll files, recurring documents
- Daily upload of EBS files into SAP,
- Stock calculations,
- Daily posting of bank files and monthly balancing of bank accounts,
- Expense: Processing of travel reports, personal expenses, support and training of users,
- Various Month End tasks and balancing,
- Intercompany reconciliation and quarterly Intercompany interests calculation and invoicing,
- VAT calculation, reporting and balancing. Prove on a balance of probabilities on incoming and outgoing VAT,
- Prepare reconciliations for various general ledger accounts (bank accounts, prepaid expense accounts, tax accounts, fixed asset accounts),
- Fixed Assets Accounting,
- Ensure that all information posted into the general ledger is accurate, timely and valid for the company’s financial information process.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in General Accounting,
- Proficiency in Italian and very good knowledge of English,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills,
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel skills,
- Motivation to work in dynamic and growing business,
- Organizational skills and ability to work individually or in teams and with deadlines.
- Unique possibility to work on international projects,
- Expanded benefit package ( multisport card, private medial care, life assurance, chillout rooms in office, meals subsidies, trainings, fundings for language courses),
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment,
- Proffesional package of external and internal trainings,
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.