- Fabryczna 6, 53-609 WrocławWrocław, dolnośląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 12 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
ACN was founded in the U.S. in 1993 and is the largest direct selling company which provides telecommunications, energy, merchant services and other services, depending on the country. Working at ACN Europe means working in a dynamic and very international environment. Today we are located on 4 continents, in Europe in 18 countries. At present around 1000 employees with over 30 different nationalities are working in our global offices. Our employees can develop in the following areas: Customer Care & Field Support, Shared Services, Order Management, Payments, Billing and many others.
Summary of Role:
An enthusiastic, self-motivated individual who will report to the Global Shared Services Center Manager and be responsible for general ledger and reporting activities relating to cash and banking. The successful candidate will be responsible for the refining, developing and/or implementing general ledger process, maintaining service levels with internal partners and protecting ACNs assets.
- Manage the month end accounting for cash and banking activities, including running of automated transaction coding and follow up on exceptional transactions with treasury and regional controllers,
- Manage the accounting and review of intercompany accounts, loans, interest charges and foreign exchange gains and losses,
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations for or cash, cash in transit, suspense, clearing accounts and intercompany accounts, ensuring reconciling items are cleared in a timely manner,
- Completion of quality assurance processes to ensure accuracy of entries and reasonableness of balance sheet positions,
- Responsible for preparation, entering, reviewing, filing, and retaining of all associated journal entries,
- Preparation and delivery of reports and documentation for Global US-GAAP interim and annual Audits,
- Participate in projects as they arise in areas such as new systems and process improvements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Recognised accounting or relevant qualification (or partially completed),
- About 2 years of general ledger experience in an international shared services environment,
- Good understanding of Accounting principles and financial analysis, knowledge of USGAAP would be an advantage,
- Computer Literate – Microsoft Office (Excel and Access) and ERP systems,
- Fluent written and spoken English,
- Highly motivated, deadline driven, and ability to communicate effectively,
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers and cross-functionally within the company,
- Analyzing and problem solving,
- Team player.
- Opportunity for growth and professional development,
- Private medical care in Luxmed,
- Cafeteria benefit system (Multisport card/tickets to the cinema or other benefit from among 700 benefits to choose),
- Group life insurance partially covered by ACN,
- Access to e-learning portal,
- Team events,
- Great atmosphere and possibility to work in a multicultural environment,
- Game room with X-box, table soccer, ping pong etc.,
- Fruit Thursdays,
- Travel allowance.
By clicking "Send" you are agreeing to the processing of personal data by Telecommunications Operations & Service Centre (ACN) located in Fabryczna street 6, 53-609 Wrocław for the purpose of recruitment processe in accordance with the provisions of the Act of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ( Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council). Data is provided voluntarily, at any time you are entitled to access, correct or delete it. Request to remove information means giving up part of the recruitment process. If you do not express such consent, please, do not click this button.