- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
This role is within the General Ledger (GL) function, with extensive offshore support. You will be a part of energetic and still growing team within MMC’s Financial Hub which is a part of the wider finance head office function. This role will provide accounting services to more than 30 countries within the EMEA region, across all MMC operating companies.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
- Development within a growing company
- Flexible working hours
- Business casual dress code
- Integration events
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card), free access to LinkedIn learning platform, language courses refund
- Great location (near Rondo Daszyńskiego / direct M2 line access)
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO:
Participate in month-end, quarterly and yearly closing activities of AP ledger
Assist with the development, implementation and documentation of internal and external accounting and operating policies, procedures and process improvements
Request payments for third parties, investigate double payments and assisting in getting the refunds
Prepare and analyze reconciliation of liabilities, bank, prepayment and other accounts related to AP ledger
Ensure compliance with policies and procedures (e.g. SOX, SSAE16, local & US GAAP)
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
University degree (finance / economics) or recognized accounting qualification
1 - 3 years of experience in a similar role
Very good command of English
Practical knowledge of Excel
Working knowledge of ERP Accounting systems e.g. Oracle Financials
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
Knowledge of any additional language
Previous experience in SSC / BPO company
Experience of US GAAP
Please send your application in English.