- Puszkarska 7J, 30-644 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
The KION Group is a world-leading supplier of forklift trucks, warehouse technology, and related services as well as supply chain solutions. Our logistics solutions ensure the smooth flow of materials and information in our customers’ warehouses, factories, and distribution centers in over 100 countries.
Our Linde and STILL forklift brands serve the premium industrial truck segment. Baoli focuses on the value segment. Fenwick is the largest supplier in France and OM is a leading provider in the Indian market. Dematic is a global leader in automated material handling.
KION Business Services Polska is KION Group's Center of Excellence for Finance & Accounting Services. We provide advanced services within accounts payable, accounts receivable, asset accounting, payment transactions, general ledger and reporting
GL Process Manager
Your future tasks:
- Responsible for process design, quality and performance (measured by KPI) of end-to-end VAT process,
- Standardization and harmonization of Tax/VAT processes and efficiency improvements across different group companies,
- Design and testing of process related controls,
- Develop business requirements for system-related enhancements and design, implement and maintain solutions for changes in ERP systems (incl. support by system upgrades and user acceptance tests),
- Maintain active relationship with key business-, technology- and operations stakeholders as well as tax advisors,
- Take an active part in the transition projects and execute the transition road map,
- Knowledge sharing among team across countries in scope to manage tax operations controls functions,
- Deliver appropriate and effective stakeholder communication,
- Maintains tax-related functional and technical documentation,
- Manages impacts to other processes,
- Assist in the tax audits conducted by the tax authorities.
- Professional experience in area of TAX Accounting and General Ledger,
- Hands-on experience in areas of Project Management, e.g. SAP project or business/finance project,
- Knowledge of standard business processes and software, e.g. SAP,
- Sound accounting knowledge in accordance with IFRS and local GAAP,
- Understanding of organizational change management, transformation, facilitative leadership and project management methodologies,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - fluent in English, French or German would be an asset,
- Profound organizational skills and ability to set right priorities,
- Strong social competences, intercultural sensitivity and open minded approach,
- Maintain a high degree of creditability, independence, integrity, confidentiality and trust,
- Willingness to travel (expect 25% in project or on-site support phase),
- Experience in managing projects will be an asset.
We offer you:
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to create completely new Team,
- Stable employment and social package (private medical care, group insurance, and other benefits),
- Comfortable working environment: well-located office next to Bonarka City Center, relax room, fresh fruits, integration events and a friendly atmosphere,
- Opportunity to participate in engaging projects in an international environment.