- Ogłoszenie wygasło 23 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
with AP background
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
This role is within the General Ledger (GL) function of the EMEA Accounting Operations (AO) team, with a specific focus on Payable Accounting. The EMEA AO team supports a number of countries and forms part of the controllership function that is responsible for ensuring accounting is in adherence to organization policies, procedures and SOX requirements. The department is supported by an offshore transactional processing team.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders
- Development within a growing company
- Flexible working hours and possibility of working from home (during pandemic)
- Attractive benefits package (private health care, sports card, life insurance, lunch card), free access to LinkedIn learning platform, language courses refund
WE WILL COUNT ON YOU TO:
- Resolution of aged items on AP-GL reconciliations including trial balances, AP and T&E accruals
- Query resolution and clearance of Accounts Payable (AP) outstanding bank entries
- Preparation and analysis of cost accruals
- Assist with preparation and item clearance for month end close
- Day to day support for Local Business Units, Controllers and Offshore P2P team
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures (e.g. SOX, SSAE16, local & US GAAP)
- Assist with information for auditors and SOX testers
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks as required
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- University degree (finance / economics) or recognized accounting qualification
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Very good command of English
- Practical knowledge of Excel
- Working knowledge of ERP Accounting systems e.g. Oracle Financials
WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT:
- Previous Accounts Payable experience
- Experience in working in a high volume environment to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of US GAAP
Marsh & McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in over 130 countries. With annualized revenue approaching $17 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @mmc_global or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.