- Ogłoszenie wygasło 14 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, nearly 7,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
We have a pleasure to set up Bruker Business Support Center in the very heart of Warsaw. If you are ready to join our brand-new team, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, to be a part of growing team of employees who are passionate about health, integrity and ethics.
We are currently looking for a:
New opportunity based in Warsaw Poland for a GL Specialist position to join the Business Support Center. You will be a part of a team responsible for providing high quality accounting service in the GL for internal clients around the globe. Along with daily operational tasks, you will also have an opportunity to take part in the process transition, including creating procedures, recognizing areas for enhancement and introducing improvements, and stabilizing the migrated process.
- Handling General Ledger activities for Bruker EMEA region
- Closing books and performing post-closing activities (US and Local GAAP) Analyzing and reconciling BS accounts
- Statistical reporting
- Supporting preparation of financial statement according to Local GAAP Preparing VAT declarations
- Performing SOX controls
- Participate in internal and external audits Daily cooperation with local business
- Creating and maintaining process documentation Perform other duties as required.
To be successful in the role we need you to:
- Minimum 2 years of General Ledger experience required BSc. degree or equivalent in Accounting
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally in English and Italian or German (written and oral)
- Very good knowledge of SAP ERP
- Former experience with US GAAP preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work on and own initiatives
- Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency and risks, then make clear and timely decisions
- Self-reliance and ability to escalate appropriately
- Organizational skills, open minded and receptive to change.
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability and other protected characteristics.
If you are interested, please send your CV via Aplikuj button below.