Pracodawca zakończył zbieranie zgłoszeń na tę ofertę
Global Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
- ogłoszenie wygasło rok temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- praca zdalna
Devire is an international company specializing in recruitment, outsourcing and employer branding services. For more than 30 years, we have represented leading employers on the European market, by carrying out comprehensive recruitment projects, implementing the latest solutions in the area of IT services and by supporting in building the image of the employer of choice.
Our offices are located in Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan, Katowice as well as Munich, Frankfurt, Prague and Hradec Kralove.
For our client, the recognized leader in advanced products and technologies we are looking for the best candidate for position: Global Advanced Manufacturing Engineer.
- Support of new (e)products development(In collaboration with Engineering Groups)
- Develop manufacturing strategies that provides maximum operational flexibility with minimal investments
- Give consent to the finished engineering design to go over to the actual manufacturing and assembly of the product
- Create and manage SOR’s with machine integration suppliers for equipment development
- Promote and support a teamwork approach to achieving goals with particular emphasis on DFMA activities
- Promote and support workforce diversity
- Maintain a work environment where third party intervention is not required or desired.
- Actively participate in engineering improvements processes
- Direct and implement M/Q Engineering activities (prototype, launch & current product)
- Coordinate effective and smooth new program launches for new process implementation
- Identify, implement, and manage cost reduction programs
- Develop a culture of good work ethic and process ownership among the workforce in all areas and between the plants.
- Represent Global AME group at the ETTS plants and develop total customer (plant and Eng. groups) confidence
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline required; Master Degree in Electro-mechanical Engineering preferred
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- Knowledge in design and develop equipment and machinery that use both electrical and mechanical technology
- Understand the principles of electricity and electrical power circuits
- Knowledge of principles and operations of devices that can convert mechanical energy into electrical energy
- Understand electrical engineering, a field of engineering that deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism
- Advanced knowledge in the area of Electricity, Electromechanical and Electric Drives/Machines
- Ability to test electromechanical systems, machines, and components using appropriate equipment
- Understand the principles of Electronic Development Framework (EDF) / FUSA / ASPICE
- Ability to travel
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing processes
- Working knowledge of IATF, FMEA, DFM/DFA and APQP
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis and/or 8D Problem Solving required
- Good communication skills