- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Pełny etat
For our Client, an international leader in the construction and industrial sectors which opens its global marketing hub in Poland, we are currently looking for the Global B2B Marketing Communication Director.
Global B2B Marketing Communication DirectorNumer ref.: 192445/7167
- create and oversee all global marketing communication strategies across multiple business units in order to deliver on commercial business objectives and brand awareness,
- lead all B2B communications marketing automation projects with internal stakeholders across a diverse set of business units and regional and global teams,
- oversee agencies with the production of all digital marketing activities,
- manage the international team overall performance,
- evolve use of Marketing Automation, CRM, performance marketing, paid social,
- incorporate globally impactful market factors into regional and local tailored business plans,
- review and analyze communication performance, and implement improvements where needed to maximize ROI,
- reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer based in the US.
- university degree or MBA diploma,
- 10-15 years of extensive experience leading of B2B marketing campaigns with a combination of regional and country field execution,
- excellent leadership and managerial skill-set, capability to inspire action,
- ownership of a marketing technology stack, including enterprise marketing automation (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) and CRM (e.g. Salesforce, MS Dynamics),
- ability to bring the latest learnings and best practices in B2B marketing around account-based marketing, persona marketing, audience segmentation, lead management, and reporting attribution,
- well-versed in modern digital marketing practices and ability to assess and evaluate marketing technology capabilities,
- outstanding communication skills and ability to translate strategies, policies, and standards into a scalable, understandable format and articulate the value of work to the business,
- effectiveness at influencing leaders and executives on global and regional teams to achieve goals and outcomes,
- ability to manage complex projects in a fast-paced, global environment with great attention to detail,
- fluency in English.
- possibility to work for an international leader,
- have an impact on company strategy,
- competitive financial and non-financial benefits.