- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
As the business intelligence and analytics expert, the Global BI Manager is responsible for identification and translation of business needs and requirements into BI tools to establish an efficient and effective set of the KPIs (balanced scorecard). The Global BI Manager is working across multiple geographies with cross-functional teams, understands and supports the data requirements, drives enhancements needed to improve the business processes.
Our Client is an international manufacturing Group operating in Construction sector. They are deeply rooted in western-European culture with the over a century of successful history. Their employees feel satisfied and secure in the long-term run, thanks to not only stable business growth but also clear career paths.
- Develop and prepare strategies for Business Intelligence processes for organization
- Prepare architecture for data and provide business object solutions as per requirements
- Works with all stakeholders to develop actionable KPI/dashboards to drive business performance
- Identify and manage third party partners and internal technical resources to obtain relevant data and create adequate BI solution
- Manage and customize all ETL processes and analyze all processes for same
- Improve efficiency in business analytics and reporting by harmonizing fragmented data structures
- Coordinate with data generator and ensure compliance to all enterprise data models according to data standards.
- Supervise efficient working of all Business Intelligence projects and analyze requirements and perform appropriate tests on same.
- Analytical and solution-oriented mindset paired with sound commercial acumen
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV data structures and modules would be a plus
- Experience with report writing and data visualization in Microsoft Power BI
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server, Excel/VBA and Power Point
- Proven record in establishing BI tools and actionable KPI and Scorecards
- Strong project-management skills to steer internal and external resources
- Fluent English skills
- Ability to inspire stakeholders in decentral multi-national environment to buy in on new approaches
- Work fully remote
- Package of benefits