- aleja Grunwaldzka 472d, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę, Kontrakt B2B
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Staples Solutions is the leading provider of workplace products, services, and solutions. In Staples, we do much more than selling paper clips and pens. We are committed to making more happen for our customers and being the go-to solutions provider for products and services for their workspace needs.
In this role you will be supporting the sales team with preparing the winning bids for New Customers and improving the overall margin of existing Global Accounts.
This position is a replacement contract.
- Liaising customer tender and service requirements and needs with global Business Development Executives and Managers to form the most profitable brand selection and pricing strategy,
- Coordinating all activities of pricing and item selection strategy with local Bid & Pricing teams to ensure milestones within bid timelines are delivered on time in line with SLAs and quality,
- Evaluating and provide feedback to local Bid & Pricing on bid quality and product category mix,
- Identifying future strategies for predicted item switches and increase overall profitability,
- Ensuring margin targets are met on existing customers,
- Ensuring a competitive pricing strategy.
- Fluent in English, both in speaking and writing is a must,
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interact with all levels of Management,
- Advanced Excel,
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, with a high attention to details,
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Time - management skills,
- Margin/pricing experience,
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
You will be part of a dynamic company where you can make a difference. We believe in empowering our associates with work that is fast-paced and challenging with lots of opportunities to learn and develop. You will be a member of an international team that respects each other’s values and is committed to making more happen.
Interested in this challenging role?
We kindly ask you to complete the online application and submit your resume in English.