- Krakowiaków 48, 02-255 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
British American Tobacco is developing New Categories of products, aiming to provide a range of high quality, potentially reduced risk products as alternatives to traditional tobacco. Expanding into New Categories requires a different setup of Product Lifecycle Management processes and supporting systems.
Part of IDT Marketing team, this role is responsible for understanding the Product Lifecycle Management processes, objectives and business requirements and identify business technology and/or process opportunities. To work with functional and IDT managers to develop, implement and maintain solutions which deliver business value within agreed timelines and budget.
- Leads projects delivered by suppliers e.g. retrofit activities
- Work across the various business functions that play in the PLM landscape (e.g. R&D, Product Development, Supply Chain, Quality, Marketing) to establish and maintain a balanced and integrated PLM systems landscape
- Establishing the contribution that technology can make to business objectives using a range of techniques such as eliciting & documenting requirements with stakeholders, conducting feasibility studies, producing business models, preparing business cases, usability requirements analysis and usability evaluation
- Identifying and obtaining agreement on the requirements / features which will be most beneficial to the business
- Check and validate that business process is enabled and supported in most efficient and effective way, maintaining integrity of architecture, in line with business requirements (functional and non-functional), group architecture, IT policies, standards and procedures
- Providing input to and/or assist in
- ensuring compliance with agreed best practices
- preparing budget proposals, resourcing plans and project plans
- creation and maintenance of IT strategies
- Identifying and raising issues impacting the execution of strategic / operational / project plans
- Understanding the overall Enterprise Architecture and assess degree of conformance of existing and new business processes
- Overseeing implementation of solutions – checking against the initial requirements
- Business Partners and IDT Managers: collaborate on the provision of professional BA services in line with agreed priorities of the business.
- IDT functional managers / Project Managers: collaborate in the execution of planning and analysis services and delivery of required outputs
- Process Experts: provide solutions advice and improvements to jointly produce value cases
- Design Authority: collaborate with peers to form an efficient and value adding Design Authority
- Enterprise Architects: understand overall enterprise architecture and collaborate to ensure conformance of to the architecture.
- Solution Architects: collaborate on the selection and development of solutions.
- Solution Delivery: collaborate to ensure solutions meet the business requirements.
- Planning: support the development of IDT plans and budgets.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE
- Deep expertise around Product Lifecycle Management in FMCG or Pharma industries
- Ability to build excellent working relationships and influence key stakeholders from multiple functions
- Experience of leading, influencing and operating in a complex geographical/ functional matrix organization
- Proactive approach and ability to make efficient and value-based Design Solution decisions
- Understanding of the issues associated with the business operating model of a global organisation
- Robust teamwork demonstrated both within and outside the IT function
- Clarity and understanding of strategic thinking on key decisions