- Wielicka 28, 33-332 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Who we are?
Kimberly-Clark Corporation is a global $18 billion business specializing in personal care. Our well-known brands are Kleenex tissues, Huggies diapers and baby wipes, Kotex feminine hygiene products, Andrex and Scott toilet paper.
Our Krakow Center, opened in June 2018, provides financial, digital and customer service support to EMEA Business. We are collaborating with teams across Europe, Middle East, Africa and US. We offer a spirit of a start-up with the resources of a multinational corporation.
Check more at: https://www.kccareerspoland.pl/kimberly-clark
Join us and unleash your power!
We are very excited to announce that Kimberly-Clark creates new global function in Krakow, Poland!
Therefore, we are looking for a strong Leader with proper experience in chemical & material management to be to a mentor and guide for Team of 10 professionals spread around the world.
Sound good? See job details below
Your main goal on this position is to provide vision, leadership, direction and management in the implementation of policies, procedures and strategies to ensure K-C (Kimberly-Clark) products meet governmental and customer expectations as it relates to global chemical management, regulatory requirements and product ingredient safety.
The Leader is responsible for strategy development and implementation of programs that enable K-C to responsibly manage the health, safety and environmental aspects of raw materials, intermediates and products throughout their life cycle and across the value chain.
The Team is accountable for acquisition of supply chain compliance data, monitoring and developing strategies for compliance to existing and anticipated global chemical regulations, and maintenance of programs to continuously improve supplier management and transparency of chemicals of concern.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Lead a global team responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of strategies and programs to enable product compliance with local, regional and global chemical legislation, product labeling requirements, stewardship initiatives, customer and governmental requirements and hazardous goods transportation.
- Anticipate, monitor and influence changing global chemical and hazard communication regulations relevant to all products marketed by K-C. Assess applicability and impact to innovation and portfolio, and develop and effectively communicate strategies for compliance.
- Oversee program and personnel responsible for the timely acquisition of supply chain composition and compliance data, entry and maintenance of safety, toxicology and chemical databases on ingredient substances, raw material and product data in SAP EHS.
- Ensure supplier compliance to raw material standards and restricted substances, provide supplier quality management scorecard data, and analyze chemical footprint to assess and develop strategies for implementing chemical management changes.
- Oversee program and personnel responsible for the technical evaluation and assessment of product compliance to applicable chemical regulations in regions and countries of sale.
- Collaborate with the Regulatory Affairs function to prepare submissions for introduction of new chemicals and other chemical information reports to support product development and market expansion activities and in accordance with business launch plans.
- Build a knowledge bank and make available a single source of global chemical regulatory requirements focused on the raw materials and categories of chemicals used in the various products commercialized by K-C business units.
- Manage team in accordance with expected K-C leadership behaviors and with a focus on building talent by enhancing their and team member’s technical, professional, leadership and communication skills.
We are looking for someone with:
- University degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, industrial hygiene, materials engineering or a related discipline is preferred.
- Extensive experience (8+ years) related to chemical safety or environmental health & safety.
- Ability to lead people from diverse backgrounds and cultures and/or multi-national teams in a matrix, cross-functional or direct reporting relationship.
- Comprehensive knowledge of global national chemical management laws, banned/restricted substance regulations, chemical hazard communication, dangerous goods transportation guidelines, and product safety regulations.
- Comprehensive knowledge in database management and the ability to independently provide innovative approaches to the input and management of chemical information.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence key decision makers and senior leaders.
- Familiarity with database management in SAP with general knowledge of the appropriate data structure in SAP EHS to enable compliance to chemical safety regulations globally.
- A lot of enthusiasm and passion to lead and develop team members.
- Fluent English, as you will work with customers and stakeholders from the whole world.
What do we offer?
- Possibility to create new global function at K-C in Poland – build brand new team and work with experts around world!
- Opportunity to be a part of Krakow Site Leadership Team
- Smooth onboarding processes and warm welcoming
- Private medical cover with dental care and life insurance
- Company car
- Flexible work arrangements (possibility to work from office and home)
- Lots of work, many challenges and of course amazing atmosphere!
Health, safety and wellbeing is of paramount importance here at Kimberly-Clark. Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, please therefore note that all interviews are currently only being scheduled via our online video interviewing platforms. This means we can continue to identify and hire great talent in a safe and secure manner.