- Ogłoszenie wygasło 21 dni temu
- Rekrutacja zdalna
- Praca zdalna
- Część etatu
- Kierownik / Koordynator
HRK is a part of IRC Global Executive Search Partners, one of the world´s largest professional alliances of executive search firms, united in their commitment to support clients in sourcing and retaining key leadership talent. Located in 90+ cities on six continents, IRC has the footprint and agility needed to serve multinationals and SMEs with dedication and a personal touch. Learn more about us at www.ircsearchpartners.com.
About the opportunity
We are seeking a communication expert experienced in content development and digital media to help us promote our alliance globally. This position is for a highly self-motivated and creative thinker with superlative communication and organizational strengths who enjoys hands-on job with a broad scope of responsibilities and prefers working in a global multi-cultural environment. The job requires working remotely from a home-office on part-time with flexible working hours.
- Proactively drive external communication to promote the professional image of the alliance (insights, blogs, videos, press releases)
- Identify trending topics, collect input from 40+ member firms, develop and distribute the content via various channels (website, social media, Mailchimp campaigns, professional magazines)
- Drive and track digital media performance (Google Analytics, SEO), provide regular reports
- Arrange and actively participate in online group meetings across different time zones to gather the latest insights, meeting minutes
- Collaborate closely with the Global Office team on developing and executing the marketing & brand strategy
- Manage relationship with external partners (editors, photographers and video producers, SEO experts)
- Preferably a university degree plus at least three years of relevant experience in online content development and distribution, social media (SEO/SEM is welcome).
- Knowledge of the Executive Search sector is an advantage; experience from a multi-cultural environment preferred.
- Fluent English written and spoken, superior grammar, writing, editing and proofreading skills. An English native speaker is preferred; the Czech language is not necessary.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, precision
- Self-managed and self-motivated professional with the ability to work with minimum supervision; friendly, energetic and open-minded person with a great passion for what they do
- Ability to work from a home office on a part-time with flexible working hours (about 20 -25 hours a week). Availability to attend online meetings occasionally outside of standard working hours (1-2 evening calls/month)
- Trade license of self-employment (invoicing directly to the registered office in Finland). The cooperation is based on a well-defined Contract on Provision of Services (fixed monthly fee, standard notice period, five weeks paid vacation etc.)
What we offer
- Unique job opportunity with a broad scale of responsibilities in a truly global multi-cultural team of professionals
- Occasional global travel (business trips once or twice a year)
- Competitive salary and benefits (five weeks paid vacation, a mobile phone and a laptop with data for personal use etc.)
- Be the master of your time: home office (ability to work from anywhere around the world!), part-time job with flexible working hours (suitable for working parents, senior students or freelancers)