Global Coo - Financial And Business Management Specialist
CREDIT SUISSE Poland
- ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
A challenging and exciting role in a global COO (Chief Operating Officer) organization covering following deliverables:
- Support Work Force Strategy initiatives, track implantation and report on the relevant performance indicators.
- Support hiring process in partnership with the central hiring team and hiring managers with an accurate headcount tracking while working closely with senior managers.
- Support the yearly budgeting process through the maintenance of financials and cost accounting activities for Group Operations units, in close cooperation with the dedicated finance team. Activities include, but are not limited to: forecasting (incl. tracking and monitoring of all deltas), cost efficiencies and saves, control of the financial budget as well as transfers.
- Support to the sub-department head and functional unit heads in the day-to-day management activities (i.e. New Demand discussions, facilitation of Management Meetings and Communication Forums, implementation and monitoring of global and regional initiatives).
- Contribute to projects connected with governance and outsourcing regulations implementation for the Swiss region.
- Actively contribute to the continuous optimization and development of line business management processes.
- Manage other ad hoc deliveries/ projects as assigned.
Your future colleagues
The Custody Services & FX&OTC Ops COO team ensures strong control and transparency of our costs and allocations across the group. Through the efficient and effective management, planning, organizing, controlling and reporting of our financial and headcount data we aim to reduce the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of Operations services across the function. We value independency as well as team work along with the status quo challenge and continuous process improvement. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for:
- 3+ years’ proven experience in Portfolio / Financial / Business Management / PMO / COO / Controller / Management Accountant, ideally in a financial institution as well as understanding of portfolio / program / project management matters.
- Graduate degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Finance or equivalent; alternatively a similar education in this topic with the respective work experience.
- Results-oriented and a great teammate who can manage work effectively even if located remote from other members of their team.
- Strong, adaptable relationship building skills across colleagues, business partners and external partners at all levels.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills with the flexibility to interact on all different seniority levels.
- Excellent planning, analytical and organizational skills and proven track record of delivery.
- Detailed knowledge of financial aspects and controlling would be an asset.
- High degree of proficiency in Excel would be an asset.
- Fluent English language skills. German would be an advantage.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.