- Offer expired 22 days ago
- Remote recruitment
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a new Global Digital Marketing Specialist based in our Roździeńska office in Katowice, Poland.
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation, makes its customers more productive and the world more sustainable. Throughout the world, our flagship Allen-Bradley® and Rockwell Software® product brands are recognized for innovation and excellence.
When you choose Rockwell Automation, you join countless talented employees who have helped us establish our leadership position in the automation industry over the past century.
You join a diverse, inclusive and global community with a passion for innovation. A place where you can partner with great minds and inspiring people. And a corporation backed by the financial strength that drives growth – and career opportunities.
As much as we focus on our customers, we know our employees are key to our success and future. Helping you develop a rewarding career is a top priority. Because when you succeed, we succeed.
The Global Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the creation of landing pages, campaign emails, activate social posts and online registration forms to support the activation of our global campaigns. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled and experienced with content management systems (CMS) to create landing pages as well as email marketing platforms and be able to juggle multiple projects at any given time. Strong attention to detail is vital.
• Create, test and update campaign landing pages using our Content Management System (Adobe Experience Manager) following the brief and requirements provided.
• Create and test email marketing campaigns using our Marketing Automation platform (Eloqua) following the brief and requirements provided.
• Create online forms using our Web Form Management tool (GatedContent.com)
• Create UTM codes using our Digital Tracking Tool.
• Post to Social Media platforms.
• Work closely with Global Marcomms and Commercial Program Managers to have campaign assets reviewed and signed off.
Skills & Qualifications
• CMS (ideally Adobe Experience Manager) – Essential
• Marketing Automation (ideally Eloqua) – Essential
• Effective written and verbal communication in English - Essential
• Online form builders
• Web design and UX awareness
• HTML & CSS
• Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects
• Ability to work within an international team.
• Working knowledge and experience of modern day B2B marketing tactics
• Experience working with remote teams in a matrixed organization.
• Strong collaboration and project management skills.
• Pro-active approach to problem solving.
What we offer
Private health care
Allowance on MyBenefit platform
Christmas and holiday bonuses
International work environment
Rockwell Automation is the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. We hire more than 23 000 employees in 80 countries. We have been on the market for 115 years, in Katowice for more than 20 and we are still developing on Silesian market.
If you want to be a part of Rockwell Automation, use "Aplikuj" button and send us your CV in English.
Rockwell Automation creates the future.
Create it with us!
We kindly inform that this offer is conditional and chosen candidates will have to go through background check process, performed by an external company. In case of negative verification results, Rockwell Automation will be entitled to withdraw the offer without any consequences.