- Wołoska 22, 02-675 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Pełny etat
- Praktykant / Stażysta
We are currently looking for a
to further strengthen our team.
During the internship, you will:
- Support distribution planning team in their daily work
- Learn how to plan flow of products among hubs, distribution centers and markets and execute distribution orders
- Work closely with other teams and market representatives internationally
- Help with data collection, performance analyzing and developing potential solutions for appearing problems
- Understand how to monitor agrees KPIs for inventory, safety stock and service levels; propose improvements that can be done in this area
- Ensure correct master data and parameters setup in supply chain system (JDA)
- Support load optimization (creation of fulfillment orders) in order to carbon dioxide targets
Who we are looking for?
- Students of 3-5th year or graduates of relevant studies in: Logistics / Supply chain management / Production / Engineering / Management / Economy / Statistics
- Fluency in English is a must
- Very good Excel skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player
- Dynamic and self—motivated
- Additional - experience with JDA Fulfillment, SAP APO or the DRP/MRP (Distribution / Materials Resources Planning)
You are our ideal candidate, if you…
- Are a center of positive energy with a hands on approach
- Are customer minded and team-oriented collaborator
- Are willing to learn new things and gain excellent work experience
- Have good communication skills
- Want to see how it is to work in an international, beauty company!
Oriflame is a company where you can make a difference. We care about the environment and the people who live in it. With us, you will have the chance to develop personally and professionally, work with a team of passionate people, and positively impact the lives of others.
What is more:
- Paid internship
- Civil contract for 6 months
- Flexible working hours
- Great opportunities for self-development in a multicultural and dynamic environment
- Induction training for new employees
- Work with international team of professionals
- Free Oriflame products – we want our employees to be our best ambassadors
- Unlimited access to our wellness products in the office – keep your body healthy with us
Is this the perfect match for you?
Please apply as soon as possible via the link below and attach your CV in English. We screen the applications continuously.
Location: Warsaw office, Wołoska 22