- Ogłoszenie wygasło 13 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Starszy specjalista (Senior)
We are trusted partners driving next-generation capabilities who deliver simplified and innovative solutions for Takeda and patients.
Are you a proven HR Workforce Administration leader with a passion for operational excellence? Do you want to build next-gen people solutions while contributing to a greater purpose? As Takeda Business Solutions (TBS) reimagines People Solutions at Takeda, we are hiring a Global Employee Lifecycle Management Solutions Lead to drive the establishment of the function and deliver operational efficiencies on a global scale.
INSPIRED BY PATIENTS. POWERED BY YOU.
This is a leadership position within the People Solutions function—a dynamic, newly-created team within TBS. In this vital role, you will design and implement a strategic operating model that transforms traditional People processes from local operating companies to TBS—a global team driven by innovation, agile thinking, continuous improvement, and digital automation.
Reporting to the Global Head of People Solutions, you will be an innovative partner delivering simplified solutions that unlock value for all of Takeda and our patients.
ACCELERATE VALUE & MAKE AN IMPACT BY:
- LEADERSHIP: Establishing and leading a high-performing, cross-cultural team of up to 30 direct and indirect reports, and building career paths for exceptional HR professionals
- STRATEGY: Developing and implementing a modern plan, aligned to the TBS vision and three-year strategy, for the Employee Lifecycle Management function
- DATA MANAGEMENT: Leading the transformation of localized employee lifecycle data management to a global operating model within Workday that ensures data quality across geographies, business units and functions, meets SOX compliance, drives consistency, efficiencies, and cost savings, and can be integrated into future solutions
- DATA MANAGEMENT: Instilling a continuous improvement mindset to enable the end-to-end lifecycle management of all data for more than 45,000 employees
- DATA MANAGEMENT: Managing leaves of absence and cross-country transfers
- COMPLIANCE: Ensuring all data privacy controls, processes, and procedures are robust and are built to ensure compliance, regulatory or company requirements, mitigating any risks as they arise
- Bachelor’s degree in HR management, business administration, or related field
- At least 10 years of experience in HR workforce administration operations
- Proven experience optimizing and delivering global workforce administration operations
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to build relationships, motivate teams, and lead change in a highly-matrixed, complex, and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and persuasive with strong influencing skills
- Understanding of HR technology and automation
- Experience managing SOX compliance
- Up to 10% global travel
- Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP)
- Experience within a global, shared services environment
- Process improvement background
- Experience with Workday or related cloud HCM system
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- The opportunity to transform HR from process-based to a solutions-driven function and create a best-in-class workplace for employees
- A flexible work environment
- Competitive salary and comprehensive Total Rewards package
- Continuous professional development and global career opportunities
- A culture that encourages an entrepreneurial spirit, agile thinking, and collaboration
Ready to reimagine your future?
Go to takedajobs.com and search TBS
By engaging in our recruitment process, you confirm you are aware, and you accept Takeda Privacy Notice to Job Applicants. Data Controller is Takeda SCE Sp. z o.o., Sterlinga 8 A, 91-425 Łódź. You have a right to access your personal data, demand their rectification, erasure, removal, restriction of processing, data portability, as well as to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. You may request access to your data or to realize any of the abovementioned rights any time, to the extent specified by law – please contact us as it is described in the Privacy Notice.
— Sanjay Patel, SVP & Global Head of TBS