Global Employee Listening Technology Lead
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o.
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Are you passionate about applying technology to better understand and listen to employees (what we term ‘employee listening’)? Would you like to take your career into people analytics and progressive forms of employee research? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
- a fluent English speaker
- a candidate who is enthusiastic to learn and apply new technologies - especially those related to people analytics and employee research. Wanting to become an expert in our Qualtrics research platform.
- someone with an analytic mindset, wanting to be part of a fast moving Global People Analytics team, with at least an intermediate understanding of employee / consumer research methodologies / cycle, having learned them through early experience in consumer insights, market research, people analytics, employee surveying or through a post graduate education in social research.
- an excellent problem solver who is not afraid to take ownership and has a keen interest in conducting analysis and market research
- a candidate with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and typically 3+ years of professional experience in technology enablement and / or consumer or employee insights
- a person with ability to manage stakeholders, ranging from employees to senior leaders
- a person who has awareness of the principles of GDPR and other employee data privacy, ethics and confidentiality frameworks
- experience in using Qualtrics or a related survey platform software would be a strong asset. The candidate will be fully trained on the system.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland.
As a Global Employee Listening Technology Enablement & Execution Lead, you will:
- lead the technology enablement and execution of initiatives for the newly created employee listening and insights team
- create sophisticated and automated analysis that make full use of technology. Working as part of a combined research, insights and analytics team on high priority employee research.
- partner with the Qualtrics software vendor
- set up dashboards and support the generation of insights
- support all technical aspects of executing employee listening surveys, including user support and system administration
- work with other PMI departments to integrate our systems to Qualtrics and to coordinate translation of employee listening surveys
- support the team on the administration of project management related activities
- become the subject matter expert of Qualtrics and define the governance of the system
- train other users in the system and be the main point of contact on system training
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, see www.pmi.com