- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
The leader in this position will own data and security governance for finance scope in SAP globally.
Global Finance Master Data & Security Governance LeaderNumer ref.: PL41055
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Global Finance SAP Master Data Governance
- Act as the single point of contact for global master data governance for process area data, such as O2C data (customer master, etc), S2P data (vendor master, etc) as well as R2R data (cost center, GL, etc).
- Be accountable to create and maintain formal and documented processes, roles and responsibilities supporting effective data entry, establishing high quality data standards, managing data integrity, and driving continuous improvement of master data that is critical to business processes.
- Be accountable for establishing and cascading standards for master data format and compilation to all those who interact with master data.
- Ensure that measurements are defined and implemented to assess the quality of the key master & transactional data elements for finance. Use the measurements to understand data quality and drive ongoing improvement of data.
- Ensure that controls exist around who can request and approve new data entries and changes to existing data, and who can maintain data on an ongoing basis.
- To the greatest extent possible, ensure that SAP serves as the sole repository for the data elements that reside in SAP.
- Ensure processes are consistent with the SAP data configuration of “hot” and “cold” data.
- Ensure that processes exist for data archiving of SAP finance transactional data.
- Drive global alignment and consistency of data standards across all affiliates, plant sites, and partners who interact with master data.
- Ensure that the data elements come into the system.
- Provide a leadership role in establishing and maintaining the Vistex tool for master data for O2C & P2P process areas.
- Coordinate with the global material master data counterpart in MQ&S, as the Vistex tool will also be used for material master data.
- Coordinate with the Service Centers who will own the creation and maintenance of all transactional data, ensuring that all data is managed according to the established data standards.
Global Finance SAP Security Governance
- Establish and maintain an SAP security role architecture.
- Streamline processes for adding and removing SAP security as end users are added, replaced and shifted between roles.
- Ensure that security is designed and managed in a way that limits access only to what is needed to perform the roles in the organization.
- Ensure that processes exist to identify and reduce Segregation of Duty (SOD) violations.
- Integrate the security design and maintenance with established organizational controls.
- Work closely with the IT team who will manage the technical aspects of role provisioning.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an accounting, finance or business discipline.
- Strong People Management & Leadership Skills.
- Self-motivated professional with excellent customer service and strong working/team building relationship skills.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills to interact with all levels of an organization.
- Demonstrates good judgment and is solution orientated.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Strong organizational and multitasking capabilities.
- Experience of working with tight deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to a non-routine and fast paced environment.
- Systems experience, especially SAP security and master data.