sharing the costs of sports activities
Global HR Reporting Analyst
Shell Business Operations
- Czerwone Maki 85, Dębniki, KrakówKraków, Lesser Poland
- offer expired 11 days ago
- contract of employment
- specialist (Mid / Regular)
- hybrid work
- Immediate employment
- remote recruitment
- запрошуємо працівників з України
The role sits as part of the People Insights team within HR Operations & Employee Experience. The new incumbent will be reporting to the Team Lead, HR Process Insights. The People Insights team consists of Reporting experts that deliver MI/Reporting to the Businesses/Functions and Centre of Excellence.
The Gobal Reporting Analyst is responsible for preparing HR related reports (that include but not limited to Learning, Recruitment, Goals & Performance Summary & IM reports) and publishing them on specified dates/frequency. The key goal is to see ‘reporting’ beyond numbers and add value to the business/organization. This position will own and deliver the reports on agreed timelines and will be the first point of contact for Business.
-Deliver Management Information (MI) & Dashboards:
• Run and Maintain MI, including complex analysis and manipulation of data from multiple sources & data privacy assurance
• Running periodic MI processes, e.g. Data Quality, preparation of MI Packs, Competency Reporting
• Continuously develop the ‘reporting’ activities and provide basic analysis to complex analytics
• Work closely with stakeholders on any adhoc requests, be the first point of escalation to resolve any report related issues
-Build reporting and MI Capability for the Learning, Recruitment Operations and HR in Shell:
• Become a subject-matter-expert in reporting and the Learning/Recruitment data model
• Complete understanding of the fields in Workday & associated interfaces
• Understanding the data fields, definitions, input, output (across multiple systems) and data quality requirements
• Proficient in building, maintaining & redesigning reports in Workday, Power BI, understanding of access management
• Support the self-services around data, reporting and MI
• Write clear and understandable guidelines, best practices, instructions and training materials
• Own & Maintain the Workday Reports, Power BI dashboards and its content & control the authorization requests
-Projects & Enhancements:
• Work towards simplification, standardization and automation
• Analyze the impact of proposed changes to processes and/or systems on data, reporting and MI & proactively highlight the same to the stakeholder
• Provide full support to future Workday enhancements
• Be able to work closely and effectively with a variety of stakeholders at different levels in the Organization
• Analysis of customer requirements and being able to effectively provide a Management Information consultancy service beyond running reports
Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, formulas and its features
Proficient in Microsoft PowerPoint and visualization
Proficient in Power BI report building
Prior experience working with tools such as Salesforce, Workday would be an added advantage
Ability to understand requirements of stakeholders and deliver the necessary insights and requirements in a time pressure environment.
Ability to comprehend well in advance the impact of system changes/upgrade, to the reports handled & proactively engage the stakeholders
Ability to be assertive in seeking information from various data sources to develop meaningful reports
Logical and Analytical thinking
Resilient and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
Solid influencing and engagement skills in a complex environment
Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills
Have a learner mindset and respectful of various cultures and styles of working
What we offer
Modern office set-up with its own canteen and discount for meals, coffee corner, relax rooms, bike & car parking space, electric charger for cars and improved accessibility standards
Attractive and competitive salary package
Programmes that support well-being & mental health: Employee Assistance Programs, medical consultations and coaching sessions
Discount for Shell fuel
Complex medical care and individual life insurance
Assistive technologies and reasonable adjustments for people with disabilities
International working environment and collaboration in high vibrant community
Work-life balance support: hybrid working & flexible time arrangements, sabbaticals, MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities
Additional funds for trainings and certifications / role dependant (ACCA, CIMA, CIPS, Lean Six Sigma)
private medical care
sharing the costs of foreign language classes
remote work opportunities
flexible working time
corporate products and services at discounted prices
no dress code
coffee / tea
parking space for employees
sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
employee referral program
electric car charger
Explore current opportunities & vacancies.
Discover and apply online
Connect with us at interview
Shell in Kraków
Sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, a job at Shell will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of 5 Business Operations centres located worldwide, we will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and stakeholders.
Shell Polska employs more than 4700 professionals: 4500+ in Kraków and 200 in Warsaw.
Our employees represent 59 nationalities and operate in over 20 different languages.
People with disabilities are more than welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
If you have disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing Application form.
Shell Business Operations Krakow becoming the 1st Shell business by number of staff in Europe. We currently provide operations for almost 40 countries, and are a strong European foothold for divers departments as follow:
- Customer Operations
- Contracting & Procurement
- Trading & Supply
- Finance Operations
- HR Operations
- External Relations
- Internal Communications
- Lubricants Supply Chain
- Technical Asset Operations
- Creative Solutions
Shell Business Operations
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company. Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Shell Business Operations is a key differentiator, delivering competitive advantage for Shell across the world with first-class activities, including simplification, standardization and digitalisation.